FOXELLI TRAIL CAMERA SOFTWARE UPDATE
1. To download the latest version of the Foxelli trail camera software please click HERE
2. Copy two *.bin files from the archive to microSD card (32GB max).
3. Insert microSD card into the camera (the camera must be OFF!).
4. Press the SHOT button, hold it and simultaneously turn the Operating mode switch to SETUP position.
5. LCD screen will start blinking red - this means that software update is in progress.
6. Once the LCD screen stops blinking red (approx. in 5-10 sec), turn the camera OFF. Software update is complete.
You can also find these steps in the Read Me file included in the update package.
NOTE: Due to missing codecs, default Windows Media Player will not support playback of the .AVI video files. We recommend installing a free VLC Media Player (you can download it HERE), or any other free media player which supports the .AVI format.
In case of any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We wish you many great pictures and videos!